Saturday, November 21, 2009

Newborn And To Much Phlegm Can Your Body Fight And Get Rid Of Pneumonia?

Can your body fight and get rid of Pneumonia? - newborn and to much phlegm

Let me say that only woke with a fever of 103 degrees to start disagreeable. My head hurts, my chest hurts. This is the fifth day, what has happened. My other symptoms, cold sweats, coughing up green phlegm, fever, Reath b harder than normal. I'm pretty unhappy. I took some ibuprofen to Yahoo Answers, you can not run well, but caused no damage. All these symptoms are symptoms of pneumonia. I also think it is pneumonia, because a friend of my brother, my sister in the hospital with pneumonia. On the day before my brother became ill and his friend came to visit and went to a movie in a few hours. I thought I had some flu but I really believe that now pneumonia. I called for 24 hours and Sutter nurses in the medical field told me to make appointments with the doctors in the morning. Now 5 clock and I am sad. The worst thing is that insurance companies are not valid in this month because my wife works in a grocery store and we had our second child 4 months ago, and since his arrival in "FamilLeave and "has chosen not to work and spend more time with our newborn. In any case, the months are not covered. Can you describe yourself? Or need antibiotics? Thank you in advance for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment