Thursday, November 5, 2009

Photographic Examples Of Hemroids What Does The Visual Field Of A Land Animal With Eyes On Opposite Sides Of It's Head Look Like?

What does the visual field of a land animal with eyes on opposite sides of it's head look like? - photographic examples of hemroids

For example, a chicken or a parrot. I want a visual representation of the current perspective. A horse, pigeons, goats, rabbits, etc. I know that the visual field like a fish. Links to Web sites, video or photographic examples from the perspective of the animal when it is available, please.

1 comment:

ron85321... said...

There really is no place that this information can provide. The brains of these animals is the processing of information in a way that simply can not understand. I repeat - there is no way the human mind can understand what they see.

I think I try to bring the two fields of vision panoramma in a single, but not descrobe processing of the brain in animals to ...

Post a Comment