Monday, November 16, 2009

Over.her.knee Do You Agree With Smacking A Naked Butt?do You Agree With Putting A Child Over Your Knee For A Spank?

Do you agree with smacking a naked butt?do you agree with putting a child over your knee for a spank? - over.her.knee

give me and my sisters, skirts and pants are pulled in by my grandpa nan mum and dad, if you're really bad, and yes, I kneel there are public embarrassment, and if I'm embarising in public, but their emotional needs and behaive now much better and at home, how do we get a spanking too. Today I'll take an attack and began to be bold in a restaurant because we do not want Coca-Cola wanted orange, but my mother said no, that broke with the orange cup on the floor and my mother took me to the toilet and no sink when I was I took down his pants and backed by the foot and sat on his lap. Deserverd grown daughter and said that the children laughed and my mother came from appolagised maid, I sit in my witch, but a slap shot, but I've earned it, and my grandfather taught my sister 6 years in the ass in the park, such as spitting have a child and his mother after she did not beat kickedhis not play and the question of what he had learned, or spit, "said

No comments:

Post a Comment