Friday, November 6, 2009

Red Palms Medical Symptom Shouldn't The Red Cross Phlebotomists Know Basic Medical Terminology?

Shouldn't the red cross phlebotomists know basic medical terminology? - red palms medical symptom

Especially if it something that it could cause? "I donated blood yesterday and I told them I did not want blood on my right arm, especially because I draw a blood clot in the arm from a previous blood at 3 weeks. I asked several times for 3 separate phlebotomist when he was sure they could not get out of this weapon. Every time I told them I had a thrombus that I asked what was wrong. Then when I put the chicken was not too good, was very low, then the needle at an angle so that the needle was raised skin. Then he began to pull the needle move at all, and press, and (turning what is normal, but know that the beveled edge against the seam is not in a position to amount of blood) to obtain the m 'bleeding around the needle. It took 22 minutes, and I am sick and vomit, and still not finished, when I told them I was sick, this lady cracks a cold and raise my chest. Also, the basic medical knowledge, is damn iThis pack behind the neck ... When I have finally after an hour there, I looked at his hands, and the palm of his left hand was broken. Needless to say, seriously questioned the donation of blood, if I do not know what the hell.

3 comments:

joyfulki... said...

not need to know all the terminology, but if you say you have something on your arm, it should by the drawing of blood from his arm is not in question, it avoided. Geez lasted 22 minutes? It is likely that most women who can complain! haha, and I even know what a thrombus and randomly'm 15 years young

Vahid said...

ok.what their level of education is?

namairb2 said...

Really? I would like to inform the local director of the Red Cross and make a formal complaint. Make sure the facts and praying that someone who supports them. Although a nurse, I agree that these people think only they know all about blood. I wonder how long these people where they certified through the Red Cross in particular. This organization is secure depends on public opinion and that its staff is a good investment, she as a representative. Please do not stop, because the administration of this incident again. Try a different location of sampling and see if they are treated with the respect they deserve. Please consider this before taking a final decision. We need people who are sick or injured to depend on others, how to help you stay alive if there is a shortage of blood, as in times like these. Good luck and God bless

Post a Comment