Sunday, February 21, 2010

Does Streptococci Cause Skin Rash Sore Throat - Viral Infection? What Are Symptoms? (WOMEN ONLY!)?

Sore Throat - Viral Infection? What are symptoms? (WOMEN ONLY!)? - does streptococci cause skin rash

OK, I had a sore throat in the last 2 to 3 weeks.

Finally, I went to Kaiser after a week and a half. The Palestinian Authority to enter and immediately found that sore throat and took a sample of the culture and the left side.

Amoxicllian prescribed it to me. I went on a journey of 5 days. In return, I realized that my throat was always at the same level of intensity of pain, which had a yeast infection, an ear that hurts (it felt like an ear infection), and rash on the face.

I finally went to the Emperor (always with a PhD) in medical emergencies. The sample of culture was negative for Streptococcus. He looked in his throat and told me I had a viral infection. When I asked him whether the viral infection, there is no real answer was given. He said it takes about a week to heal. However,Total already has 3 weeks ... It makes no sense.

Viral infections may be indistinguishable from Streptococcus B / C, bacterial infections (eg streptococcal) must be fought with antibiotics. However, the viral infections are by themselves by the immune system of the body. Therefore, the doc perscribed something for my yeast infection in my ear, and Tylenol with codeine to relieve pain.

The problem is ... It was 5 days. I slept the whole time, or have small tasks, like going to the post. What should I do now? Back to the doctor? More time?

Is there anyone knows Remida? Or possible tactic to relieve the pain? Or make the immune system to function faster?

He does not suck in a position DigesIf food or flavor.

-Concerned!

No comments:

Post a Comment