Saturday, February 20, 2010

Naturalist Boys Unique, Strong Boy Name? I'm Due Now! No Name Yet.?

Unique, strong boy name? I'm Due now! no name yet.? - naturalist boys

I just want the names of the children, my two oldest children are called Kade Dakota James and Christian. I am an artist and naturalist / herbalist (self-proclaimed hippie modern) lol. My husband loves strong / masculine name (in constant conflict over the name), who like the names I see in dogs, but no children. Like Sampson, Brock, Thor, Ronan, Rocco, etc ... Here's my list (is if you have any other new or really like the one on the list for any reason, please let me know) I am now, and I have no clue on the name (my name too). Here are my favs (my husband is not like most of them )......... Lucien, Lucas Gage, Caleb, Gage, Killian, Kellan, Talon, Paxton, Porter. I am open to suggestions. Thank you very much !!!!~

1 comment:

jason b said...

Charles Devon

Post a Comment