Monday, February 15, 2010

Dvd Vcr Combo For Basic Cable Rogers Cable Toronto - I Am Subscribed To The Basic Cable Package And Have The Explorer 3000 Converter.?

Rogers Cable Toronto - I am subscribed to the basic cable package and have the Explorer 3000 converter.? - dvd vcr combo for basic cable

The User's Guide Rogers said there is no possibility of connections can be made so that you can record one channel watch, while another, but I'm sure that someone, somewhere, know the need.
Just connect your TV, Rogers box and my VCR / DVD player.
With only my VCR / DVD and TV, press "Save" and "TV / VCR, and we could anything other than that, see what is being recorded ... That's what I want to know how, but with Rogers Cable Box added to the mixture.
Thanks in advance!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can, if you agree, one of the settings of the analog cable channels. Just split the cable from the wall and feed the dead cable, a second in the tuner.

To set the two digital channels (monitor, and a) for the recording, you need a second cable.

Post a Comment