Sunday, February 14, 2010

Mandingo On White Girl I Want To Know About How To Handle The Fact That I've Got The Mandingo. Does This Intimidate White Girls?

I want to know about how to handle the fact that i've got the mandingo. does this intimidate white girls? - mandingo on white girl

I mean, Princess of Africa to manage the dingo, but can a white girl? I am very attractive to whites, especially after several cocktails in general, the same can be moved.

Are we ready to do so, the ladies are scared?
I want to know why? They say that bigger is better, you know?

3 comments:

BartMan said...

WTF !!!!!

Dream on people. Put it on ice. The swelling is in a few days.

Jessica L said...

all I can think is that must be very low. tend to be big boys that are safe, and do not need such silly questions, has been my experience that only minor problems Mandingo men so ... By the way thanks to the number

Anonymous said...

You are delusional

Post a Comment